Timeless Cool: Sammy Davis Jr



I like to venture off into "blogland" sometimes. It happens in a variety of ways, but one of the common ways is going to the profile of an Urban Gentleman reader who commented on a post, then I go to their blog and depending on how interesting I'll spend some time there or perhaps go to a blog they have on their "blogroll".... There's a guy named Keith who comments on my blog here and there and I noticed him because of the great picture he was using as his avatar- so I clicked on his blog and instantly fell in love. Why? Because there's nothing better than vintage photos of cool people- and he seemingly has thousands. He sort of has "his & her" blogs: The Dino Lounge: Coolness is Timeless and Sugar & Spice. I may not have the time to visit them both everyday, but when I do- it's always a treat....

photos obviously snagged from his blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much. I try to get by your blog whenever I can. I really enjoy it here. I appreciate that you wrote about my blogs. That means a lot. I'm glad you like what I do. The feeling is definitely mutual. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete